We always hear about places to go to meet men. I am not talking about a bar, but somewhere like a Home Depot. There you have men all hot and bothered looking for tools, nuts and bolts, plumbing supplies.(by the way, I have never seen men like this in my Home Depot!) You can strike up a conversation when you are browsing and try to solicit one to help you. Or go the other route and show how much you know about the tool you are thinking of purchasing. Impress them where it counts.
The grocery store. Sure, you can run your cart into someone. Maybe go to Whole Foods where they have live music, a bar, and food. None of this, I am running in to buy milk. No, it all has to be planned. A day event where you need to make sure you are looking good. You never know.
But what about the places you would NEVER want to meet a man.
Here are a few that come to mind, but to each his own!
1. Fabric store- he is with his wife under duress or he could help with the decorating
2. child support office- he could be there for a number of reasons. 1)he hasn’t paid 2) he is behind in payments. 3) looking for payment
3. unemployment line- hey it happens
4. therapist- more issues than you need to deal with
5. guns and ammo store- individual preference no doubt, but it does speak to a certain type
6. free clinic- no need for explanation
7. Game stop- a gamer? unless you are one , i would think it could be an issue as to how time is spent, or money, or your life
There are many places to meet and look for dates, or potential mates. We all know, there are countless dating sites catering to most anyone. Different religions, different ethnic groups, different lifestyles. I came across a few sites that are definitely specific.
Looking for a farmer-
How about that gamer we were just talking about?http://www.complex.com/video-games/2013/02/10-hook-up-websites-for-lonely-gamers/
Here is a site for those who eat gluten free. I happen to have celiac disease, which is a gluten intolerance. I have not yet gone on here, but I can see the benefits of having a similar dietary need. But I will say I have been a bit hesitant. Not sure why, but maybe I will give it a shot sometime soon.
Would love to hear if anyone has thoughts of other places to meet men/women or places you would rather not!